Our History

It all began in the city of São Paulo, in 1958, when a group of 25 friends, ex-employees of the former Dentária Brasileira, decided to meet in order to establish a new company, unifying their experiences, that was reference in quality innovation in the acrylic resin production for dental treatment.

After all quota holders and employees making efforts and working hard, in addition to the partners and clients belief, the dream become real and "Clássico" was born.  

In 1975, in need of more space, the company built its new factory in Campo Limpo Paulista/SP, where all its production were transferred to, keeping its head office in São Paulo.

                     

 

 

Throughout these years, Clássico experienced many changes. Production line increased, factory grew a few times, professionalized the management, pursued new technologies, upgrade, and redesign.  Always being faithful to its founders ideals: ethics, respect for clients and employees, and social and environmental responsibility.

Currently, Clássico is in a new transformation time, aiming to rebuild and upgrade itself without changing its origins.

Tradition, modernity and innovation can go hand in hand. Therefore, we believe that our history is the inspiration to shape the future.

Conheça nossos produtos